SILKNOW held a technical meeting, in Ljubljana, on the 10 of February. The meeting was attended by our partners from Institut Jozef Stefan, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, EURECOM, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, and Universita degli Studi di Palermo (remotely).
The main topics discussed concerned technical work in progress involving multiple partners such as multimodal prediction, integration of predictions into the knowledge graph, mappings between the thesaurus and the knowledge graph, and finally, validation scenarios for the technical tools. SilkNOW technical video presentations were recorded.
- Dunja Mladenic. Multilingual Big Data Text Analytic Advanced System
- Raphaël Troncy. Exploring the Silknow Knowledge Graph
- Besher Massri. Active learning to annotate textual descriptions
- Luis Rei. Inferring The Missing Properties of Digitised Silk Objects in Museum Collections
- Franz Rottensteiner. Advanced Image Processing and Deep Learning
- Pierre Vernus. Demo Technical Meeting